Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Times They Are About to be Changin'

Oh, my.

It's been THAT long since I last posted?!

Forgive me...again. I've been pondering why I seem to shrink from this portion of communicating and have come to the conclusion that I need to break this blog out a bit wider. To allow myself (and your comments in response) to cover a broader gamut of thought, opinions, advice, humor, and over all personality.

So that's what I'm going to do in the next few weeks.

Set up a revived blogging spot by which you and I can talk shop. Confer. Opine. Pontificate. Laugh so hard we (nearly!) wet our pants. Okay, so some of you may choose to opt out regarding that. So be it.

Nevertheless, the goal is to meld the varying aspects of life, faith, kids, relationships, failures, dreams, questions, convictions, marriage, and everything else that makes up this life--our lives. And to get through it together.

5 comments:

  1. This would be great Julie. I love your books and think many would benefit from you spreading your bloggy wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love, love, love to hear more from you in the blogging world! You are missed! Can't wait to see what's in store...no pressure though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is that coming along? Blogs are a huge time committment, aren't they?! I am excited to read your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,

    I found you in an old Today's Christian Woman Magazine. The article was, Confessions of a Perfect Christian Woman. After reading it, I had to look you up on the Internet and found you again! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, about you vacation post... I totally get your pain and I think we have found a way to elliminate it from the Disney park monster. Stay in the grand Californian. Its worth a few extra bucks because it has direct access to the parks . It made a huge difference to have the ability to just go up and change or rest or nap or eat right from our own room right in the theme park. Otherwise you are getting on trolleys or getting your car out of parking hell etc. Its a nightmare. You also don't have to worry about the front gates. You have a private park entrance. Look into it. Disneyland is a thousand times better for us since we discovered it.

    ReplyDelete