Monday, April 20, 2009

The Thought Police Are Trying to Arrest Me


I couldn't help but think of this oldie after reading THIS article online.

Okay, this should make all of us sit up and take notice. The slippery slope of covert political correctness has left the building, folks! And an Olympic sized disdain and (dare I say it?) hatred has taken its place as it hurls along at warp luge speeds; shamelessly ranting and hurling insults while all but demanding dissenting voices be silenced.

Or at the very least, not crowned.

Very few things get me to shaking my head; but this was a no-brainer. We're gonna wish it was just the dream police coming to arrest us one of these days.

3 comments:

  1. hhmm.... nice blog bro... i like tour blog... greet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmm.... nice blog bro... i like tour blog... greet.. visit my blog please.. at here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie. That link didn't see to work. hmm.

    ReplyDelete